Create beautiful gardens with eye-catching annuals you can change every year!
- Over 280 color photographs and illustrations, plus zone maps
- Step-by-step instructions for planting are clear and concise
- Essential information to help you design gardens and borders, improve the soil, and maintain your plants
- Expert advice on picking the best plants for your yard and dealing with common garden pests and diseases
- Helpful tips that save time, effort, and money
Planting annuals is a great way to quickly add color and texture to any garden, border, or landscape. Because annuals only last for one growing season, you can change the overall look of you garden every year!
Home Gardener's Annuals shows you how to prepare the soil, select the right plants, when and how to plant, cultivate, and fertilize the plants, and maintain your garden.
Hundreds of step-by-step color photographs illustrate the gardening tasks that will achieve the best results. This guide to creating beautiful gardens with eye-catching annuals also offers tips for saving time and money, along with useful advice on dealing with common garden pests and diseases.
A well-illustrated A-Z directory shows how to achieve the best results with dozens of the most popular varieties.
Home Gardener's Annuals includes information on:
- Starting plants from seed
- Designing a garden
- Cottage garden plants
- Planning a cutting garden
- Container gardening
- Color schemes
- Soil amendments and fertilizers
- Efficient watering
- Collecting and saving seeds
- Drying flowers
- Hardiness zone maps
- Pests and diseases
- Extensive A Z of plants—basics, soil, planting, garden uses, and recommended cultivars
Write a review about "Home Gardener's Annuals"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Home Gardener's Annuals”.
Are you looking for the product "Home Gardener's Annuals"? You can order the product "Home Gardener's Annuals" online in the Thirsk Garden Centre webshop or call our centre in Thirsk, North Yorkshire on 01845 523 032 for more information about "Home Gardener's Annuals". We look forward to hearing from you soon!