Extended shank to reduce back strain with minimal soil adhesion for an easy to clean and excellent rust resistant fork
- High-quality stainless steel prongs
- Shaft made from beautiful ash wood split to form a traditional YD handle
- Extended shank for improved strength
- Excellent rust resistance
- Minimal soil adhesion
- Smoothed rivets for comfort in use
- Weight performance above UK standards
- 15-year guarantee
- Ideal for use in borders and beds
- Cultivation, soil turning, aerating and breaking up soil
- Length: 1040mm
- Head Size: 227 x 137mm
Write a review about "Border Fork Stainless Steel K & S"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Border Fork Stainless Steel K & S”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Thirsk where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Are you looking for "Border Fork Stainless Steel K & S"? You can order the product online in the Thirsk Garden Centre webshop or call our centre in Thirsk, North Yorkshire on 01845 523 032 for more information about "Digging Tools". We look forward to hearing from you soon!