This handy tool has 3 prongs to effectively break up soil and cultivate before planting
- Rigid and high quality carbon steel prongs
- Handle made from beautiful ash wood contoured for perfect comfortable grip
- Efficient cultivation of surface soil, beds and borders up to a depth of 3”
- 10-year guarantee
- Ideal for in heavy soil and imperfect ground
- Used for light forking and raking surface soil, with minimal soil adhesion
- Length: 280mm
Write a review about "Hand 3 Prong Cultivator Carbon Steel K & S"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Hand 3 Prong Cultivator Carbon Steel K & S”.
If you are looking for more information about this product, please visit our garden centre in Thirsk where our friendly and knowledgeable staff is ready to help you. Please visit our contact page to see our opening hours.
Our staff are ready to help and happy to answer all your questions to help you to make the right choice, so pop in-store now. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Are you looking for "Hand 3 Prong Cultivator Carbon Steel K & S"? You can order the product online in the Thirsk Garden Centre webshop or call our centre in Thirsk, North Yorkshire on 01845 523 032 for more information about "Hand Tools". We look forward to hearing from you soon!